Almost every property needs a security solution. One that keeps the space around it relatively protected from intruders and unwanted visitors, human or animal. For some places, though, an elaborate long-term fencing solution isn’t necessary for assorted reasons. In these cases, temporary fence ideas are a rapid, affordable, and very simple solution that can be put in place in no time. Let’s look at what you need to know about this solution and how it can benefit your needs.
Ideal Temporary Fencing for any Need
Let’s say you need to protect your industrial lot, construction site, storage depot, or any type of property. However, you need it in a way that doesn’t involve long-term aesthetics. Exploring temporary fence ideas is your first step. For all these use cases and many others, one of the simplest, most robust, and practical solutions for temporary fencing is a modular chain link fence.
These fencing structures are installed, mounted, and firmly set in place much faster than permanent fencing. You will heighten security with barbed wire or razor wire, which is an easy additional step if needed. They also happen to be very economical and resistant to the elements.
With chain link temporary or wire mesh fences, you can modify parameters as needed. This can be done at any time and with minimal extra labor by the contractor that installs them, and you can add in new elements like gate sections quickly and easily.
Without a doubt, chain link temporary fencing is the simplest, toughest, and most flexible fencing option. It works for nearly any site that needs a reasonably secured perimeter in a hurry.
The Numerous Benefits of Chain Link Fences
There’s a good reason why chain link fencing has been a go-to solution for rapidly assembled commercial security for over 60 years. It offers a range of easily visible benefits, including robust strength, unobstructed visibility, and resistance to corrosion even in harsh climates. Chain link fences are also cheap, easy to repair, and can be easily integrated into a more complex property security system. Chain link is one of the most practical temporary fence ideas. Beyond these fundamental benefits, here are several others:
- Chain link establishes a clearly marked, unavoidable legal boundary for your property. It makes it obvious that unwanted visitors shouldn’t venture beyond “by accident”.
- Plastics, signs, security cameras, and many other accessories can easily and quickly be hung. Chain-link fence provides many areas to hang with minimal fuss or modification of your perimeter.
- Chain link temporary fences let you cordon off specific zones. It establishes clearly visible passages for the movement of people or goods through specific checkpoints.
- Offers a secure, well-demarcated zone of control in which you can use other surveillance, detection, or protective tools. It makes monitoring and protecting your property even easier.
- These fences keep casual intruders out and are easily enhanced for more determined trespassers.
- Chain link fences also serve as a psychological deterrent that lets a passersby know where they’re not supposed to enter.
- These fences are cost-effective in installation. But they also reduce the chances of theft, property damage, or elevated site security costs in general. Well-installed temporary fencing can also help you comply with regulatory or insurance requirements. This depends on the type of property you’re trying to cordon off.
- Both galvanized fences and fences with corrosion-resistant powder coating offer long-term resilience to water, salt or rain.
Temporary Chain Link Fence Ideas for Privacy
It’s also very simple to attach a fencing accessory called shade cloth for your temporary chain link fences. This material lets you close off visibility for the sake of privacy on a property as needed. It can then be removed quickly if you want your fence to be as transparent as possible for security reasons.
Shade cloth is easy to place over chain link. It is manufactured from high-density polyethylene plastic with high resistance to damage by UV light from the sun. 50 meter (170 foot) rolls can be laid out and placed even over large fenced perimeters in less than a day.
Temporary Fence Installation and Bracing Ideas
If you’re wondering how your own chain link temporary fence will actually be set in place, a professional contractor has a range of solutions for this too. Temporary fences can be firmly braced into the ground itself with concrete foundations. This offers a robust longer-term solution for these enclosures.
However, for quicker, easier, and less intrusive bracing, you can also request weighted post braces that can be laid down and stay in place for as long as you need your fence. They’re easy to use, and your contractor can set the fence into these braces without digging holes anywhere along with your property.
Cutting Security Costs with Temporary Fence Ideas
As we’ve already mentioned, if you decide to install a chain-link fence for your property, you will gain superb security per dollar spent on a rapid, temporary solution. This applies because of low installation costs, low material costs, and low labor costs. It also applies, because you can usually rent the fence you need instead of buying it outright. With a fence rental, it’s possible for you to avoid purchasing and storage of something that you might only need for a fixed, temporary length of time.
Whether you decide to buy or rent your fence, setting it up as quickly as possible for your site can save you mountains of hassle in terms of regulatory compliance, security solutions, and property protection. Temporary fence ideas, and especially temporary chain link fences, are robust options for all these needs at an affordable price.
Finding Out More for Your Property Needs
If you’d like to have a temporary fence installed on your property, regardless of its size, calling in a professional contractor with broad barrier installation experience is your next step. The experts at United Fence Company can offer you a firm installation and assembly quote that takes into account your commercial property requirements at a reasonable price. Contact United Fence now for an onsite inspection.