You have a variety of options for purchasing security fencing to protect your property. Whether you are looking for an imposing or attractive design, security fencing companies in Arkansas offer many solutions
Fences may make good neighbors – they are also sound security investments. You should not have to worry about your business when you go home at night, or your home when you are away. There are many effective types of security fencing available in Arkansas, whether you are protecting your home or your business.
Types of Security Fencing
- Chain Link Fencing: Chain link fences are common and can be very secure when built with at least a nine-gauge material thickness and six feet or higher in height. At that height and gauge level, it would be challenging for most people to scale and difficult to cut through.Chain link fences can be built with metal slats interlaced throughout the fence, so people on the outside cannot see inside. This can be used to decorate your fence if appearance is a priority.
- Vinyl Fencing: Vinyl fencing is a clean, classic, maintenance-free option that is suitable for most situations. They are often used around yards, pools, and commercial businesses.There are several styles of vinyl fencing available, including ornamental designs. Vinyl fences are popular because they are highly customizable, and are considered a quality upgrade when improving your home or business’ curb appeal.
- Ornamental Fencing: Ornamental fencing is appropriate for businesses in historic areas or companies that consider fence design a main priority. It is also often used at upscale apartment or condominium developments where residents desire the security a fence provides, as well as a sophisticated look for the complex. A sturdy ornamental iron fence of proper height can certainly be an effective option for many businesses.
- Aluminum Fencing: Aluminum fencing is light and versatile, yet generally durable and strong. Aluminum is resistant to rust and most weather damage, making these fences a low maintenance option. Aluminum fences are also easy to install and work well on properties with sloped land. They are available in a variety designs.
- Steel Fencing: Steel fencing is stronger than aluminum and less likely to bend under pressure, or to be damaged by a car or moving equipment. For high-risk environments, such as construction sites, steel is a great choice. Steel fences are offered in attractive designs, though they are often more expensive and take longer to install than other fencing options.
Regardless of the security level and design you are looking for, there are many options available to meet your needs. Perimeter fencing can be purchased in many materials, finishes, strengths, and heights. Furthermore, your fence can be personalized or modified with security gates and multiple entrances which blend in with the rest of your fence.
Are you interested in increasing the security of your home or business by installing a security fence? Start exploring your options and planning the most appropriate type of security fence for your property. Contact the Arkansas experts at United Fence & Construction Company at 501-222-1503 for more information about security fencing options.